TFG Client Experience
We follow a step-by-step process, designed to create a clear picture of our clients’ financial situation and goals. We then design and implement strategies that will help them meet these goals.
Our proprietary Wealth Strategy process is designed to help our clients achieve simplicity and confidence during their retirement years. It’s focused around 4 key areas of your current financial situation.
What to expect at your first appointment?
1. During your first 30-minute meeting (in-person, on the phone or zoom meeting) you will enter a relaxed environment in which our team of experienced financial professionals will begin by discussing your vision of retirement and what it takes to get there. We believe that retirement planning is not just about the numbers but who you are and what you want out of life.
2. Your spouse, partner, family members or friends should be with you. To make the most of our time together, we ask that all decision makers are present at your initial meeting.
3. We believe that your first appointment with us will be different than any other meetings you may have had with a financial professional. The first appointment is all about you. What is important to you? What does your ideal retirement look like? How can we best help you?
4. We will accomplish three items in the initial time we spend together.
• Set Your Destination – Understanding where you want to go (your retirement destination) is a pivotal part of our Plan Smart Retire Well process. We will take our time to really understand what your retirement will look like. Then we will do an inventory of all your financial assets which can help you reach your personal and financial goals. This will give us a better understanding as to where you are in your journey to and through retirement.
• Are we able to help you? – We cannot help everyone who comes through our doors. After our initial meeting, we should have enough information to fully assess whether our Plan Smart Retire Well process will help you reach your desired destination.
• Do you really want our help? – We respect the fact that some people just want information. We will do our best to provide you with the information you need to determine if we are a good fit. We can then decide together if we should take the next step in the Plan Smart Retire Well process.
5. Who we are and what we do?
We are in the problem-solving business. Whether you want to know when you can retire or will your money last as long as you do? We can help you. If you want to know if your spouse and family will be ok if something happens to you? We can help you. If you just want to know if you are on the right track? We can help you.