Below is a synopsis of this investment report:
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A) activity affects stock market prices; the more the merrier.
- Our investment process includes an element of “think like a Private Equity (PE) firm” in that we look for companies possessing the qualities which suggest M&A potential.
- We look for “yet-to-be recognized” value within market sectors that possess expansion potential.
- We focus on companies which generate attractive cash flows and are currently being offered at discount prices. Those with the capability to expand margins and distribute their unneeded cash.
- Recent DIAS successes with this approach include Copano Energy.
For full access to the investment report titled “Can Current Market Valuations Be Justified – Mergers & Acquisitions”, please contact us.